How do I adjust my product settings for rear and/or ceiling placement?
Do the following:
- Turn on the projector to display an image.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Extended menu and press Enter.
- Select the Projection setting and press Enter.
- Select a projection mode and press Enter.
- Press the Esc or Menu to exit the menus.
To project from overhead, you'll need the optional ceiling mount hardware. You can purchase the universal ceiling mount (part number ELPMBPJF) from your dealer or from the Epson Store.
Published: Feb 2, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!