The image from my computer appears stretched when it's projected. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different setting.
- You also may need to modify existing presentation files if you created them for a different resolution. See your software documentation for specific information.
- Make sure your computer's resolution setting is correct. Ideally, it should match the projector's native resolution. If this option isn't available, select one of the other supported video display formats.
- PowerLite D6150/D6250: Native resolution of 1024 768 pixels (XGA)
- PowerLite D6155W: Native resolution of 1280 800 pixels (WXGA)
Changing the Image Aspect Ratio
Supported Video Display Formats
Compatible video formats
Published: Apr 12, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!