What are the different Color Modes used for?
You can change the Color Mode to automatically adjust brightness, contrast, and color, letting you quickly optimize the projected image for various lighting environments. You can select a different color mode for each input sourcewhich is useful if you view different types of images from different sources. (For example, you might set the HDMI1 source to Living Room if it's usually used for watching movies in the daytime with the blinds closed, and the PC source to Dynamic for playing video games with the blinds open.)
Select the image source you want to adjust, then press the Color Mode button on the remote control. Choose from these settings:
- Cinema: For viewing movies in a dimly lit room.
- Dynamic: For projecting the brightest picture available.
- Living Room: For watching television programs during the day.
- Natural: For projecting natural, accurate colors in a dimly lit room.
- 3D Dynamic: For projecting the brightest 3D picture available (only available when the projector is in 3D Mode).
- 3D Cinema: For viewing 3D movies in a dimly lit room (only available when the projector is in 3D Mode).
Published: Dec 2, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!