The remote control does not work. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure the toggle switch is in the correct position: set to Num to use the numeric buttons, or Func to use the other functions of these buttons.
- Make sure you're within 19 feet (6 meters) of the projector, and within range of its front or back sensor (approximately 30° left or right, and 15° above or below).
- You may need to replace the remote control's batteries. Make sure they're inserted with the positive (+) and negative (-) ends positioned as shown in the battery compartment.
- Some discs don't support all of the remote control's functions.
- If you're using a “universal” remote control, it might not work with the projector. Epson does not support any third-party remote controls.
Published: Oct 18, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!