What are the different Color Modes used for?
The Color Mode button lets you quickly obtain a good picture by automatically adjusting the brightness, contrast, and color of the projected image for various lighting environments. You can select a different color mode for each input sourcewhich is useful if you view different types of images from different sources. (For example, you might set the HDMI 1 source to Living Room if it's usually used for watching movies in the daytime with the blinds closed, and the PC source to Dynamic for playing video games with the blinds open.)
- Dynamic: For projecting the brightest picture available.
- Living Room: For watching television programs during the day.
- Natural: For projecting natural, accurate colors in a dimly lit room.
- Cinema: For viewing movies in a dimly lit room.
- x.v.Color: For the most natural color reproduction when viewing movies through HDMI.
Select the image source you want to adjust, then press the Color Mode button on the remote control. Choose from these settings:
Published: May 8, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!