I see the message No Signal. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
- Press one of the Source buttons on the remote control, or press the source button on the projector, to select the correct input source. Allow a few seconds for the projector to sync up after pressing the button.
- Press the A/V mute button on the remote control to make sure the picture hasn't been turned off temporarily.
- Check that the power button is on, the power light is not flashing, and the lens cover is off.
- The projector may be in standby (or sleep) mode. If the power button is on and the power light is off, press the power button to turn the projector back on.
- Make sure your video equipment is turned on.
- Make sure your cable(s) are connected correctly. See Connecting Video and Computer Equipment.
Published: Oct 25, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!