I see static or noise in the image. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
- Make sure the Input Signal is set correctly for your connected video equipment. See Other Setup Options.
- If you're viewing still images and you notice flickering or horizontal lines, turn on the Progressive setting. See Sharpness and Picture Quality Settings.
- Make sure your cables are securely connected at both ends.
- If you're using an extension cable, you may pick up interference if the cable is not adequately shielded. You may need to use a signal amplifier for longer cables.
- If you're displaying the same image on your computer and projector screen, try turning off your laptop's LCD display. See You're using a computer and no picture appears on the screen.
Published: Oct 25, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!