How do I format a 32GB microSD card to use with the Moverio BT-100?
Following the steps below for your operating system.
Windows XP (SP3) or later
- Connect a microSD-compatible USD card reader to your computer, then insert the microSD card
- Go to My Computer on your computer.
- Right-click the drive letter for your USB card reader and select Format.
- Select FAT32 for the file system, then click Start.
- Connect a microSD-compatible USB card reader to your Mac, then insert the microSD card.
- Go to the Applications folder.
- Open the Utilities folder.
- Open the Disk Utility application.
- Select the drive for the USB card reader then click the Erase tab. Select MS–DOS (FAT) then click Erase at the bottom right area of the screen.
Published: May 31, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!