What are the different Color Modes on the Video menu used for?
The Color Mode adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select an option. Press it until the option you want is projected in the upper right corner.
Select from one of these Color Mode options:
- Dynamic: Brightest mode; for video games or TV in a bright room.
- Presentation: For color presentations in a bright room.
- Theatre: For watching movies in a dark room.
- Photo: For vivid, high-contrast still images in a bright room.
- Sports: For vivid TV images in a bright room.
- sRGB: Matches the color palette of standard sRGB computer displays.
- Blackboard: Projects accurate colors on a green chalkboard (adjusts the white point).
- Whiteboard: For computer presentations in a bright room with black-and-white text and graphics.
Published: Sep 2, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!