Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
- Make sure the Input Signal is set correctly for your video equipment. See Other Setup Options.
- There may be dirt on the lens. You may need to clean the lens.
- Adjust the focus.
- Make sure the lens is not fogged by condensation. If you've just moved the projector from a cold environment, wait a couple of minutes before using it.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting. See Sharpness and Picture Quality Settings.
- If you're projecting from a computer, you may need to adjust the Tracking and Sync settings. See Adjustments for Computer Images.
Try the following solutions:
Published: Dec 2, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!