The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
- Make sure the Input Signal is set correctly for your connected video equipment. See Other Setup Options.
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select a different color mode. See Choosing the Color Mode.
- Make sure your video cables are secure on both ends.
- Check the brightness and contrast settings. See Input Brightness Settings.
- Fine-tune the colors. See Color Settings.
- If the picture looks dark, you may need to replace the lamp. Check the lamp usage timer to see how long the lamp has been in use. Replace the lamp if it's close to the end of its service life.
- For 3D content, check the 3D Color mode or the 3D Brightness level setting in the 3D menu. See 3D Setup.
Published: Dec 2, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!