3D content does not display or does not display correctly. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
- Press the 2D/3D button on the remote control to switch to 3D viewing mode, if necessary.
- Make sure that you are within the 3D viewing range. See Choose a Location.
- Check that your video device and media are both 3D-compatible. Refer to the documentation that came with your video device for more information.
- Press the Menu button on the remote control, select the Signal menu, then 3D Setup, then select 3D Format. Make sure that the Auto option is selected.
- Make sure that the Inverse 3D Glasses option is set to No. See 3D Setup.
- Make sure your HDMI cable is version 1.4 or higher. If you are not sure if your cable is version 1.4 or higher, contact your cable manufacturer.
- If your video device is connected with the WirelessHD Transmitter, make sure the Wireless HD is setup and configured correctly. See Solving WirelessHD Problems.
Published: Dec 2, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!