What accessories are available for my product?
You can purchase screens, other optional accessories, and replacement parts from an Epson authorized reseller.
Epson offers the following optional accessories and replacement partsfor your projector:
Option or part Part number Genuine Epson Replacement lamp (ELPLP67) V13H010L67 Air filter replacement set (2 filters; ELPAF32) V13H134A32 Epson DC-06 document camera (ELPDC06) V12H321005 Epson DC-11 document camera V12H377020 Accolade Duet portable projector screen ELPSC80 ES1000 Ultra Portable Tabletop Projection screen V12H002S4Y ES3000 Ultra Portable Tabletop Projection screen V12H002S3Y Universal projector ceiling mount ELPMBPJF Adjustable suspended ceiling channel kit ELPMBP01 False ceiling plate kit ELPMBP02 Structural Round ceiling plate ELPMBP03 Adjustable Extension Column (pipe) 8" - 11" (20 to 28 cm) ELPMBC01 Component-to-VGA video cable (ELPKC19) V12H005C19 VGA video cable 1.8 m length ELPKC02 VGA video cable 3.0 m length ELPKC09 VGA video cable 20 m length ELPKC10 Kensington security lock ELPSL01 1-Year Extended Service Program - Exchange Service EPPEXPA1
Depending on how you plan to use the projector, you may need to obtainthe following additional components:
- To receive an S-Video signal, you need an S-Video cable compatible with your device. See your local computer or electronics dealer for purchase information.
- To receive a component video signal, you need a D-sub, 15-pin, component-to-VGA video cable. You can purchase one from Epson or an authorized Epson reseller.
- To receive an HDMI signal, you need a
compatible HDMI cable. You can purchase one from Epson or an
authorized Epson reseller.
Note: To connect a Mac that includes only a Mini DisplayPort, Thunderbolt port, or Mini-DVI port for video output, you need to obtain an adapter that allows you to connect to the projector's HDMI port. Contact Apple for compatible adapter options. Older Mac computers (2009 and earlier) may not support audio through the HDMI port.
- To project with audio from certain ports, you may need a commercially available audio cable compatible with your device. See your local computer or electronics dealer for purchase information.
- To connect a Mac that includes only a Mini DisplayPort, Thunderbolt port, or Mini-DVI port for video output to the projector's VGA video port, you need to obtain an adapter. Contact Apple for compatible adapter options.