What are the different Color Modes on the Image menu used for?
- The Color Mode adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Choose the Color Mode in the Image menu or press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select:
- Dynamic: Brightest mode; for video games or TV in a bright room.
- Presentation: For color presentations in a bright room (default setting).
- Theatre: For natural-toned movies in a darkened room.
- Photo: For vivid, high-contrast still images in a bright room (only available when the source is set to LAN or USB).
- Sports: For vivid TV images in a bright room (only available for component video, S-Video, or composite video sources).
- sRGB: Matches the color palette of standard sRGB computer displays.
- Blackboard: Projects accurate colors on a green chalkboard (adjusts the white point).
- Whiteboard: For computer presentations in a bright room with black-and-white text and graphics.
Published: Feb 11, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!