I am having trouble projecting through a USB connection. What should I do?
- Try the following:
- If the USB Display driver is not installed automatically the first time you connect the cable, do one of the following:
Windows: Double-click Computer or My Computer > EPSON_PJ_UD > EMP_USDE.EXE.
Mac OS X: Double-click EPSON_PJ_UD > USB Display Installer.
- If nothing is projected after the drivers are installed, do one of the following:
Windows: Select or Start > All Programs or Programs > EPSON Projector > EPSON USB Display > EPSON USB Display Vx.x.
Mac OS X: Click the USB Display icon in the Dock. If you don't see it, open the USB Display folder in the Applications folder and run USB Display.
- Make sure USB Type B in the Extended menu is set to USB Display. See Customizing Power and Operation.
- In Windows, if the mouse pointer flickers, select All Programs or Programs > EPSON Projector > EPSON USB Display > EPSON USB Display Vx.x., then clear the Transfer layered window check box.
- With Windows DirectX, turn off DirectX functions.
- If you are using Windows Media Center, make sure you use window display mode, rather than full-screen display mode.
- If the image is choppy, make sure you are using a USB 2.0 interface on your computer.
Published: Feb 11, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!