I don't see the Easy Interactive Driver on my computer. What should I do?
- If you don't see the pen icon on your taskbar (Windows) or in the Dock (Mac OS X), do one of the following:
- Make sure you install the driver from the CD labeled "Epson Projector Software for Easy Interactive Function."
- In Windows, select All Programs or Programs > Epson Projector > Easy Interactive Driver.
- In Mac OS X, open the Applications folder, open the Easy Interactive Driver folder, then select the Easy Interactive Driver icon.
- If the pen icon has a red X on it, make sure the USB cable is securely connected to the projector and computer. Try disconnecting and reconnecting the cable to your computer.
Published: Feb 11, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!