The product does not display images from the WirelessHD Transmitter. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
- Make sure that your projector is connected to the correct WirelessHD device.
- Open the WirelessHD reception monitor and check the strength of the WirelessHD signal. If the signal is weak, you may need to move the transmitter closer to the projector or remove any large objects located between the transmitter and the projector. See WirelessHD Settings
- Make sure the WirelessHD Transmitter is not placed on a metal surface, as this may interfere with the signal.
- If the green and orange lights on the transmitter are flashing, the unit may be overheating. Make sure the vents on the back of the transmitter are not blocked and that the room temperature does not exceed 95 F (35 C).
- You may need to reset the WirelessHD connection. Turn off both the WirelessHD Transmitter and the projector. Start playback on your video device, then turn on the WirelessHD Transmitter and the projector. Wait 10 seconds, then press the Setup button on the back of the transmitter.
Published: Oct 25, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!