I forgot my product's password. What should I do?
- Try the following solutions:
- If you don't know the password, do not continue to enter an incorrect password. If you enter an incorrect password several times in succession, the projector displays a request code and a message to contact Epson support, write down the code and contact Epson.
- You may have turned on password protection without first setting a password. Try entering 0000 using the remote control.
- If you set a password and then enabled it, but have now forgotten it, you'll need to contact Epson.
- If you lose the remote control you cannot enter a password. Order a new one from Epson.
Solutions to Microphone Problems
Published: Apr 30, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!