What are the different Color Modes used for?
- The Color Mode adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments and image types. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select an option. Press it until the option you want is projected in the upper right corner.
- Presentation: For color presentations in a bright room.
- Theatre: For watching movies projected in a dark room.
- Sports: For television images in a bright room (video, S-Video, or composite video input only).
- Photo: For still images projected in a bright room.
- sRGB: For standard sRGB computer displays.
- Blackboard: For presentations onto a green chalkboard (adjusts the colors accordingly).
- Whiteboard: For presentations onto a whiteboard (adjusts the colors accordingly).
- Dynamic: For video games in a bright room.
Select from one of these Color Mode options:
Published: Apr 30, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!