Can my product do rear projection?
- Yes. You can change the projection mode using the remote control or by changing the Projection setting in the Extended menu. The following modes are available:
- Front/Upside Down (default setting) flips the image over top-to-bottom to project upside-down from a wall or ceiling mount. This mode should also be used when you mount the projector vertically on a table to create an interactive work surface.
- Front lets you project from a table in front of a screen.
- Rear/Upside Down flips the image over top-to-bottom and horizontally to project from the wall or ceiling and behind a translucent screen.
- Rear flips the image horizontally to project from behind a translucent screen.
Changing the Projection Mode Using the Remote Control
Changing the Projection Mode Using the Menus
Published: Apr 30, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!