The image from my computer appears stretched when it's projected. What should I do?
- Try the following solutions:
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different image aspect ratio.
- Check your computer display settings to disable dual display and set the resolution within the projector's limits. (See your computer manual for details.)
- Set the projector's Resolution setting to Auto so the projector automatically identifies the resolution of the input signal. If necessary, select 16:9 (for widescreen images) or Normal (for 4:3 ratio images).
- Check the resolution assigned to your presentation files to see if they are created for a different resolution than you are projecting in. (See your software help for details.)
Changing the Image Aspect Ratio
Supported Video Display Formats
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Published: Apr 30, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!