The remote control doesn't work as a wireless mouse. What should I do?
- Try the following solutions:
- Make sure the USB cable is connected to the projector's USB-B port.
- Make sure your computer is configured to work with a USB mouse. See your computer documentation for details.
- Make sure your computer is selected as the source. Press the Computer button on the remote control to select your computer as the source.
- Make sure the USB Type B setting in the Extended menu is set to Wireless Mouse/USB Display.
This Feature cannot be used at the same time as the interactive pens.
Using the Remote Control as a Wireless Mouse
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu
Projector Parts - Control Panel
Published: Apr 30, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!