Which operating systems does USB Display support?
- USB Display is supported by the operating systems listed below.
- Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4 only).
- Windows XP Professional, Home Edition, Tablet PC Edition (32-bit); except for Service pack 1.
- Windows Vista Ultimate, Enterprise, Business, Home Premium, and Home Basic (32-bit).
- Windows 7 Ultimate, Enterprise, Professional, and Home Premium(32-bit and 64-bit versions); Home Basic and Starter(32-bit).
- 10.5.1 or later.
Note: Epson recommends using a VGA connection to project your computer's image when using the interactive pens. Using other types of connections to project your image, such as USB Display or a wireless connection, may cause your pens to not work properly (e.g., the pens may lag or skip).
USB Display System Requirements
Published: Apr 30, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!