How do I improve the interactive speed?
- Try the following solutions:
- If you are projecting over USB Display for interactivity and display, make sure you connect a USB 2.0 cable to a USB 2.0 port on your computer.
- Change the computer display resolution to match the projector's native resolution such as 1280 × 800 or 1024 × 768.
- Try connecting a VGA, HDMI, or DisplayPort cable separately between the computer and the projector.
- Turn off Windows Aero in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer (Windows 7 and Windows 8).
Note: For best performance, connect your computer to the projector using a VGA, HDMI, or DisplayPort cable for display and the USB cable for interactivity. Using USB Display or wireless network connection (BrightLink Pro 1410Wi only) for both display and interactivity may slow the interactive pen function.