I see shooting lines when using two pens with ActivInspire software. What should I do?
Make sure the projector's firmware is up-to-date, then select Dual User in ActivInspire software Tools menu.
If your projector's firmware is not up-to-date, turn off Dual Pen User in the projector's Easy Interactive Function menu to use one pen until the firmware is updated. Do the following:
- Press the Menu button on the control panel or remote control.
- Select the Extended menu and press Enter.
- Select Easy Interactive Function and press Enter.
- Select Number of Pen users and press Enter.
- Select One User and press Enter.
- Press Menu or Esc to exit the menu.
The firmware update can be performed by an Epson authorized service provider. To find a service provider, go to our Epson support page, select Support > Service Center Locator.
Note: Epson does not cover any costs incurred to update the projector's firmware.