Nothing projects on the screen. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
- The projector may be in standby or sleep mode. If the Power light is orange, press the Power button to turn on the projector.
- Make sure your cable(s) are connected correctly.
- Press the Source Search button on the projector or the Search button on the remote control to select the correct input source. Allow a few seconds for the projector to sync up after pressing the button.
- Press the Shutter button on the remote control to cancel Shutter.
- If you've connected a computer, it may also be in sleep mode or displaying a black screen saver. Try pressing a key on the computer.
- Check the settings on the Signal menu to make sure they are correct for the selected source.
Changing the Projected Image
Published: Jun 1, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!