Can I display on the screen and a computer monitor simultaneously?
- If you are using the USB Display function, you can display on the projection screen and your desktop computer screen simultaneously.
- If you are using a VGA connection, you will see your images displayed on the projection screen only.
- If you are using an HDMI connection, you can use an HDMI splitter to connect the projector and an HDMI monitor.
- If you are using the USB Display function, you can display on the projection screen and your laptop simultaneously.
- If you are using a VGA or HDMI connection, your laptop may support the ability to display on the projection screen and your laptop simultaneously.
Yes. See below for the type of equipment you are connecting.Desktop computer
- Open the System Preferences utility and select Displays.
- Select the VGA Display or Color LCD option, if necessary.
- Click the Arrange or Arrangement tab.
- Select the Mirror Displays checkbox.
Displaying From a PC Laptop
Displaying From a Mac Laptop
Published: Apr 7, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!