The product does not turn on when I press the power button. What should I do?
- Try the following solutions:
- Make sure the power cord is securely connected to the projector and to a working electrical outlet.
- The projector's buttons may be locked for security. Unlock the buttons or use the remote control to turn on the projector.
- The power cord may be defective. Disconnect the cord and contact Epson.
- If the projector's lamp shuts off unexpectedly, it may have entered sleep mode after a period of inactivity. Begin a presentation to wake the projector.
- If the projector's lamp shuts off and the power and Temp lights are red, the projector has overheated and shut off. Check the solutions for this light status.
- If the power button on the remote control does not turn on the projector, check its batteries and make sure the Remote Receivers setting is turned on in the projector's menus, if available.
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Projector Light Status
Unlocking the Projector's Buttons
Published: Jun 29, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!