The image is not rectangular. What should I do?
If the projected image is not evenly rectangular, try the following solutions:
- Place the projector directly in front of the center of the screen, facing it squarely, if possible.
- If you adjusted the projector height using the projector feet, press the keystone buttons on the projector to adjust the image shape.
- Turn on automatic keystone adjustments using projector's menu.
- Adjust the position of the projector's horizontal keystone slider (Powerlite 1940W/1950/1960).
- Press the Screen Fit button (PowerLite 1945W/1955/1965) and adjust the image shape using the on-screen display.
- Adjust the Quick Corner setting to correct the image shape.
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Automatically Correcting the Image With Screen Fit
Correcting Image Shape With the Keystone Buttons
Correcting Image Shape With the Horizontal Keystone Slider
Correcting Image Shape With Quick Corner
Published: May 7, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!