How should I transport my product?
The projector contains precision parts, some of which are glass. Follow these guidelines to transport or ship the projector safely:
- Close the lens cover to protect the lens.
- Remove any equipment connected to the projector.
- Use a carrying case to hand-carry the projector.
- When transporting the projector a long distance or as checked luggage, place it in a carrying case. Then pack the case in a firm box with cushioning around it and mark the box "Fragile".
- When shipping the projector for repairs, place it in its original packing materials, if possible, or use equivalent materials with cushioning around the projector. Mark the box "Fragile".
Published: Jul 11, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!