Can I display on the screen and a computer monitor simultaneously?
- If you are using the USB Display function, you can display on the projection screen and your desktop computer screen simultaneously.
- If you are using a VGA connection, you will see your images displayed on the projection screen only.
- If you are using an HDMI connection, you can use an HDMI splitter to connect the projector and an HDMI monitor.
- If you are using the USB Display function, you can display on the projection screen and your laptop simultaneously.
- If you are using a VGA or HDMI connection, your laptop may support the ability to display on the projection screen and your laptop simultaneously.
Yes. See below for the type of equipment you are connecting.Desktop computer
- Open System Preferences.
- Click Displays.
- Click Detect Displays.
- Make sure the VGA Display or Color LCD dialog box is selected.
- Click the Arrangement or Arrange tab.
- Make sure the Mirror Displays checkbox is selected.
Displaying From a PC Laptop
Displaying From a Mac Laptop
Published: Jul 11, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!