My pen is hard to use. What should I do?
If the pens are difficult to use or respond too slowly, try the following solutions:
- For easier operation, hold the pen perpendicular to the projection surface.
- For the best performance, connect your computer to the projector using a VGA, HDMI, or DisplayPort cable for display and the USB cable for interactivity.
- If you are using a computer, try setting your computer's display to 1280 × 800.
- If you are using USB display in Windows, you may need to disable Windows Aero in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer.
- If you are projecting over a network, refer to the EasyMP Network Projection Operation Guide for performance adjustment instructions.
Using the Pens
Published: May 20, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!