Only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted. What should I do?
If only a partial computer image appears, try the following solutions:
- Press the Auto button on the remote control to optimize the image signal.
- Make sure you selected the correct Screen Type setting for the screen being used.
- Make sure the Scale setting in the Extended menu is turned off.
- Try adjusting the image position using the Screen Position menu setting.
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different image aspect ratio.
- If you zoomed into or out of the image using the E-Zoom buttons, press the Esc button twice to return to a full display.
- Check your computer display settings to disable dual display and set the resolution within the projector's limits. (See your computer manual for details.)
- Check the resolution assigned to your presentation files to see if they are created for a different resolution than you are projecting in. (See your software help for details.)
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Supported Video Display Formats
Published: Jul 16, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!