Can I view the image on my laptop or computer at the same time it is displayed on my product screen?
Your laptop may support this feature. Try the following:
Displaying From a Mac Laptop
- Open the System Preferences utility and select Displays.
- Select the Display or Color LCD option, if necessary.
- Click the Arrange or Arrangement tab.
- Select the Mirror Displays checkbox.
Displaying From a PC Laptop
- Hold down the laptop's Fn key and press the key labelled with a monitor icon or CRT/LCD. (See your laptop manual for details.) Wait a few seconds for an image to appear.
- To display on both the laptop's monitor and the projector, try pressing the same keys again.
- If the same image is not displayed by the laptop and projector, check the Windows Display utility to make sure the external monitor port is enabled and extended desktop mode is disabled. (See your computer or Windows manual for instructions.)
- If necessary, check your video card settings and set the multiple display option to Clone or Mirror.
Published: Jul 16, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!