How do I adjust my product settings for rear and/or ceiling placement?
You can change the projection mode using the remote control or by changing a menu setting.
Do the following:
- Turn on the projector and display an image.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Extended menu and press Enter.
- Select the Projection setting and press Enter.
- Select a projection mode and press Enter.
- Press Menu or Esc to exit the menus.
You can also change the projection settings from Front to Front/Ceiling or Rear to Rear/Ceiling by pressing and holding the A/V Mute button on the remote control for 8 to 10 seconds or until an image appears.
Note: To project from overhead, you'll need the optional ceiling mount hardware. You can purchase the ceiling mount (part number ELPMBPJF) from your dealer or from the Epson Store.Related tasks
Changing the Projection Mode Using the Remote Control