The image is not rectangular. What should I do?
- Place the projector directly in front of the center of the screen, facing it squarely, if possible.
- If you adjusted the projector height using the projector feet, press the keystone buttons on the projector to adjust the image shape.
- Turn on automatic keystone adjustments using the projector's menus.
- Adjust the position of the projector's horizontal keystone slider.
- Adjust the Quick Corner setting to correct the image shape.
If the projected image is not evenly rectangular, try the following solutions:
Correcting Image Shape with the Horizontal Keystone Slider
Correcting Image Shape with the Keystone Buttons
Correcting Image Shape with Quick Corner
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Published: Nov 8, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!