I am having trouble projecting through a USB connection. What should I do?
- Press the USB button on the remote control.
- Make sure the USB Display software has installed correctly. Install it manually if necessary.
- With Mac OS X, select the USB Display icon in the Dock or from the Applications folder.
- For images projected with Windows Media Center, reduce the screen size from full screen mode.
- For images projected from applications using Windows DirectX, turn off DirectX functions.
- If the mouse cursor flickers, select Make the movement of the mouse pointer smooth in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer (feature not available with Windows 2000).
- Turn off the Transfer layered window setting in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer.
If no image appears or if the image appears incorrectly using the USB Display function, try the following solutions:
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu
Published: Nov 8, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!