Can my product do rear projection?
Yes. You can change the projection mode using the remote control or by changing a menu setting.
- Front (default setting) lets you project from a table in front of the screen.
- Front/Ceiling flips the image over top-to-bottom to project upside-down from a ceiling or wall mount.
- Rear flips the image horizontally to project from behind a translucent screen.
- Rear/Ceiling flips the image over top-to-bottom and horizontally to project from the ceiling and behind a translucent screen.
Depending on how you positioned the projector, you may need to change the projection mode so your images project correctly.
Changing the Projection Mode Using the MenusYou can change the projection mode to flip the image over top-to-bottom and/or left-to-right using the projector menus.
- Turn on the projector and display an image.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Settings menu and press Enter.
- Select the Projection setting and press Enter.
- Select a projection mode and press Enter.
- Press Menu or Esc to exit the menus.
Published: Oct 29, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!