The built-in toolbar (PC Free Annotation) does not work. What should I do?
- If you cannot use the pen without a computer, try the following solutions:
- Make sure the USB Type B option on the Extended menu is set to Easy Interactive Function or USB Display/Easy Interactive Function.
- Press one of the Source buttons on the remote control to select the source for the image you want to annotate. To use a blank screen, select Computer2 or another unused source.
- Make sure you have calibrated the system. Try recalibrating.
- Press the Pen Mode button on the remote control to toggle between PC Interactive and PC Free Annotation modes.
Published: May 9, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!