How do I configure multiple projectors of the same model with the same projector settings?
- You can configure multiple projector of the same model with the same settings by copying the source projector's batch settings on a USB thumb drive and saving the settings in the target projectors.
- PowerLite 575W > PowerLite 575W
- BrightLink 595Wi > BrightLink 595Wi
- BrightLink Pro 1420Wi > BrightLink Pro 1420Wi
- Last input signal
- Warning and error log
- Lamp hours
- Network settings
Note: You can only copy the projector settings between projectors with the same product name, for example:
Note: Not all projector settings can be copied between projectors. The following settings cannot be copied:
Copying Projector Settings from Source Projector
- Unplug the power cable from the projector.
- Insert a blank USB thumb drive into the USB-A port on the projector.
- Plug in the power cable while holding the Esc button.
- Release the Esc button when all the lights turn on.
- Copying is done when the Status, Lamp, and Temp lights go off and the power light remains lit (blue).
The lights will flash while the projector settings are copied.
The projector will create a file PJCONFDATA.bin on the USB thumb drive containing the projector settings.
Saving/Transferring Projector Settings to Target Projector
- Unplug the power cable from the target projector.
- Insert the USB thumb drive with the copied projector settings into the USB-A port on the target projector.
- Plug in the power cable while holding the Menu button.
- Hold the Menu button until all the status lights come on.
- Transferring is done when the Status, Lamp, and Temp lights go off and the power light remains lit (blue).
The lights will flash while the projector settings are transferred.