When using Microsoft Excel in Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 with my product, I am able to select cells with the pen but not with my finger. What should I do?
- Follow the steps below to disable the Windows Single Finger Panning setting.
Note: Make sure the projector is connected to the computer with a USB cable in order to see the Pen and Touch setting in Control Panel.
- Click Start > Control Panel.
- Select Pen and Touch. The Pen and Touch dialog window appears.
- Deselect the Turn on Single Finger Panning check box.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK, then try selecting cells with your finger.
Published: Jan 6, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!