The remote control doesn't work as a wireless mouse. What should I do?
- Try the following solutions:
- Make sure the USB cable is connected to the projector's USB-B port.
- Make sure your computer is configured to work with a USB mouse. See your computer documentation for details.
- Make sure you select the correct image source.
- Make sure the USB TypeB setting in the Extended menu is set to Wireless Mouse/USB Display.
Note: The wireless mouse function is supported on Windows and OS X systems with a USB port.Related tasks
Using the Remote Control as a Wireless Mouse
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu
Published: Jul 14, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!