How do I setup a wireless connection?
Wireless Network Projection
You can send images to your projector through a wireless network. To do this, you must install the optional Epson 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN module, and then set up your projector and computer for wireless projection.
Note: If your projector is connected via a LAN cable to a network that includes a wireless access point, you can connect to the projector wirelessly through the access point using the EasyMP Network Projection software without the need for the optional wireless module.
After installing the module and setting up the projector, install the network software from the Epson Projector Software CD or download the software, as necessary. Use the following software and documentation to set up, control, and monitor wireless projection:
- EasyMP Network Projection software sets up your computer for wireless network projection. See the EasyMP Network Projection Operation Guide for instructions.
- EasyMP Monitor software (Windows only) lets you monitor and control your projector through the network. You can download the latest software and documentation from the Downloads tab for your product.
- EasyMP Multi PC Projection software allows you to hold interactive meetings by projecting the computer screens of users over a network. See the EasyMP Multi PC Projection Operation Guide for instructions.
- EasyMP Network Updater software (Windows only) allows you to update firmware for a projector over a wired LAN. See the EasyMP Network Updater Operation Guide for instructions. You can download the latest software and documentation from the Downloads tab for your product.
- Projection from iOS or Android devices with the wireless LAN module and free Epson iProjection app; visit epson.com/projectorapp (U.S.) or epson.ca/projectorapp (Canada) for more information.
Installing the Wireless LAN Module
Using Quick Wireless Connection (Windows Only)
Selecting Wireless Network Settings Manually
Selecting Wireless Network Settings in Windows
Selecting Wireless Network Settings in OS X
Setting Up Wireless Network Security
Optional Equipment and Replacement Parts