How do I adjust the color for multiple projectors that are projecting from the same source?
You can match the display quality of multiple projectors that will project next to each other.
- Turn on all the projectors on which you want to match the display quality.
- Set ID numbers on each projector.
- Make sure all the projectors are using the same Color Mode setting.
- It is best to match two projectors at a time, so set the remote control ID to match the first projector.
- Press the Menu button, select the Extended menu, and press Enter.
- Select the Multi-screen setting and press Enter.
- Set the Adjustment Level setting to 1 and press Enter.
- Set the remote control ID to match the second projector.
- Access the Extended menu Multi-screen setting on the second projector and set the Adjustment Level setting to 1.
- Adjust the Brightness Correct. setting on the projector with the darkest display so it matches the lighter display, and press Enter. (You may need to switch the remote control ID back and forth to make adjustments to each projector in all of these steps.)
- Change the Adjustment Level setting to 5 on each projector, but this time match the lighter display to the darker one.
- Adjust the Brightness Correct. setting on Adjustment Level2, 3 , and 4 in the same way.
- Adjust the Color Correct. settings for green-to-red (G/R) and blue-to-yellow (B/Y) balance for all the levels on both projectors in the same way.
- If you need to match more projectors, repeat these steps matching projector 3 to projector 2, 4 to 3, and so on.
Changing the Color Mode
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu
Published: Jul 21, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!