Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
If the projected image is fuzzy or blurry, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the image focus.
- Clean the projector lens.
Note: To avoid condensation on the lens after bringing the projector in from a cold environment, let the projector warm up to room temperature before using it.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting to improve image quality.
- If any bands or overall blurriness remain, display a uniformly patterned image on the screen and manually adjust the Tracking and Sync settings.
- If you are projecting from a computer, use a lower resolution or try to match the projector's native resolution.
Focusing the Image Using the Focus Ring
Cleaning the Lens
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Published: Aug 29, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!