I see static or noise in the image. What should I do?
If the projected image seems to contain electronic interference (noise) or static, try the following solutions:
- Check the cables connecting your computer or video source to the projector. They should be:
- Separated from the power cord to prevent interference
- Securely connected at both ends
- Not connected to an extension cable
- No longer than 10 feet (3 m) for VGA/computer cables or 24 feet (7.3 m) for HDMI cables
- Check the settings on the projector's Signal menu to make sure they match the video source.
- Select a computer video resolution and refresh rate that are compatible with the projector.
- Try a different cable.
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Supported Video Display Formats
Connecting to Computer Sources
Connecting to Video Sources
Published: Jul 25, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!