I am having trouble projecting through a USB connection. What should I do?
If no image appears or if the image appears incorrectly using the USB Display function, try the following solutions:
- Press the Source Search button on the remote control or control pad and select USB Display.
- Make sure the USB Display software has installed correctly. Install it manually if necessary.
- Make sure the USB Type B setting in the Extended menu is set to one of the USB Display options.
- With Mac OS X, select the USB Display icon in the Dock or from the Applications folder.
- Change the computer's resolution to 1280 × 800.
- For images projected with Windows Media Center, reduce the screen size from full screen mode.
- For images projected from applications using Windows DirectX, turn off DirectX functions.
- If the mouse cursor flickers, select Make the movement of the mouse pointer smooth in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer (feature not available with Windows 2000).
- Turn off the Transfer layered window setting in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer.
Selecting an Image Source
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu
Published: Jul 25, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!