The finger touch interactivity does not work. What should I do?
- Make sure the Touch Unit is installed correctly and the power cable is properly connected. See your mount's Installation Guide for details.
- If the light on the Touch Unit is not on, check the Touch Unit Setup settings in the Easy Interactive Function option on the Extended menu and make sure the Power setting is set to On.
- If you are using a Mac with your projector, make sure that you installed the Easy Interactive Tools software, and that you have downloaded and installed the latest Easy Interactive Driver from the Epson support site.
- Adjust the angle on the Touch Unit.
- Make sure there are no obstacles (such as cables) between the Touch Unit's laser diffusion ports and the projection surface.
- Remove any decorative lights from around the projector or projection surface.
- Make sure there is no interference from infrared remote controls, mice, or infrared microphones.
- Make sure you have performed pen calibration and finger touch calibration. Try recalibrating.
If finger touch interactivity does not work (BrightLink Pro 1430Wi), try the following solutions:
Adjusting the Angle of the Touch Unit
Calibrating for Finger Touch Interactivity
Published: Oct 22, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!