My pen is hard to use. What should I do?
If the pens are difficult to use or respond too slowly, try the following solutions:
- For easier operation, hold the pen perpendicular to the projection surface.
- For the best performance, connect your computer to the projector using a VGA or HDMI cable for display and the USB cable for interactivity.
- If you are using a computer, try setting your computer's display to 1280 × 800.
- If you are using USB Display in Windows, you may need to disable Windows Aero in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer.
- If you are having difficulty double-clicking in OS X, go to the System Preferences menu, select Mouse or Trackpad, and reduce the Double-Click Speed.
- If you are projecting over a network, see the EasyMP Network Projection Operation Guide for performance adjustment instructions.
Published: Jan 9, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!