There is no sound. What should I do?
If there is no sound when you expect it or the volume is too low or high, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the projector's volume settings.
- Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to resume video and audio if they were temporarily stopped.
- Press the Source button on the projector or a source button on the remote control to switch to the correct input source, if necessary.
- Check your computer or video source to make sure the volume is turned up and the audio output is set for the correct source.
- Check the audio cable connections between the projector and your video source.
- If you do not hear sound from an HDMI source, set the connected device to PCM output.
- Make sure any connected audio cables are labeled "No Resistance".
- If you are using a Mac and you do not hear sound from an HDMI source, make sure your Mac supports audio through the HDMI port. If not, you need to connect an audio cable.
- If you connected an audio device to the projector's Audio Out port, the internal speaker is disabled. However, you can still control the volume level via the projector's control panel or remote control.
- If you turn the projector on immediately after turning it off, the cooling fans may run at high speed momentarily and cause an unexpected noise. This is normal.
Controlling the Volume with the Volume Buttons
Published: Sep 1, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!